Your simplified senior checklist
Navigating deadlines amid senior projects and plans can be overwhelming.
When and where do I pick up my cap and gown? Where does everyone go if it rains for the ceremony? What time is Commencement?
Here is a comprehensive outline to keep you sane.
- Graduation announcement order due
- Ceremonial photo purchase due (photos will be taken by Lifetouch Special Events)
- Class ring order due
All fees must be paid (board, interest, library, parking, room, etc.)
- No diploma or transcript is issued until your balance is paid.
Exit Loan Counseling for degree candidates with loans must be completed.
Service Learning hours must be completed
Caps, gowns and rain tickets can be picked up from the QU Bookstore during business hours.
- No tickets will be mailed.
11 a.m. – Champaign Brunch – located in the main dining room of the Student Center
- Degree candidates are welcome at no cost.
- $10 admission for guests.
- All degree candidates are welcome at no cost, and guests can acquire tickets through Alumni Services.
2 p.m. – Blessing-Rieman College of Nursing and Health Services Pinning Ceremony – located at The Crossing 150 South 48th Street, Quincy, IL
10 a.m. – Baccalaureate Mass – St. Francis Solanus Chapel
- All are welcome.
- Gowns must be worn with NO caps.
- Degree candidates sit with their guests.
- No ticket is required.
1 p.m. – Line up for Commencement Procession – Baseball entrance at QU Stadium
- Cap and gown must be worn.
- Degree candidates will be assisted by marshals.
2 p.m. – Commencement – Football entrance at QU Stadium
- Gates open at 1 p.m. for guests.
- Degree candidates planning to attend commencement will receive eight rain tickets.
- In the event of severe weather, commencement procession and commencement will be held in Pepsi Arena. Should this occur, rain tickets will be required to enter Pepsi Arena.
- The commencement ceremony will be broadcasted in the HFC, which requires no tickets.
- For May graduates, diplomas will be mailed in the summer.